Our Nomination Process
Our Nomination Process:
Nominations Open: April 1st (annually)
Nominations Due: June 15th
- Nominations must be submitted electronically (Click here)
- Please note, any registered Republican, local, state, or national political office holder, appointee or activist can nominate a potential member. You can self-nominate as well.
Applications and Recommendations Due: June 30th
- Once a nomination has been submitted, nominee will be contacted via email to complete an application electronically.
- If your nomination has already been submitted, please complete your application electronically by clicking here
- If you are submitting a recommendation for a nominee, please complete it electronically by clicking here
In-Person Interviews: early August
Announcement of Selected Class: early October
As the Eisenhower Series grows, so do nominations and the number of women who are eager to be part of each class. Therefore, it is both an honor and a privilege to be nominated and to be selected.
Please be aware that attendance at ALL class sessions is mandatory to be eligible for graduation.
Consider all obligations and criteria for class membership prior to joining the Series. If interested in participating, visit with any Series alumni or board member.