Eisenhower Excellence in Public Service Series
Our mission is to prepare Republican women to seek greater involvement in leadership, government and politics.
Would you like to sign up for the next class?
Nominate Someone Today!
Since 2006 the Eisenhower Series has graduated more than 300 women of distinction.
Many are now serving in elected office. All are working to advance the cause of freedom.
The Eisenhower Series
We have compiled many frequently asked questions. If you would like to learn more …
Welcome to the Eisenhower Series!
The Dwight D. Eisenhower Excellence in Public Service Series is part of the National Excellence in Public Service Series, a group of 20 state organizations with these common goals:
- To provide a first-class leadership training experience on a scholarship basis for outstanding women.
- To encourage, mentor and prepare selected women leaders to seek new levels of involvement in government and politics.
- To provide participants access to political and government leaders responsible for candidate recruitment and/or appointments.
- To establish an active core of highly qualified women who are educated and motivated to assume key roles in public service.
- To form an effective and diverse statewide political network for women.
If you would like to send a donation to the Eisenhower Excellence in Public Service Series, click the button below. We really appreciate it.
United States of America (1953 – 1961)